Weigh In update


As you may know I am a member of Curves Gym and have been for a year now.

Wow, I can't believe it.

Would be so lost without it too.

I am so proud of myself for sticking to it when I just wanted to throw in the towel when it seemed like it's too much work, but I stuck with it.

It's not easy losing weight.

There will be times when you just want to give up.

There will be times when you feel like food is your best friend and just want to eat whether your bored or feeling down.

It's OK just as long as you pick yourself back up and continue!

It's been a year and I did not give up and will not!

I am in it to win it!

Last week I weighed myself and had measurements done. (haven't done measurements since July)

I was so proud when I saw the results.

Even better I got a copy of it!

Drum Roll please................

Lost 19 pounds and 16 inches!! 

Like I said it's not easy but you can stick to it.



Comments

  1. Great Job !! I am proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Beth, I am so proud of myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to hear this! Congratulations on your hard work paying off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this gave me the chills... I am so very proud of you Kelli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway