Food For Life Review



Whether you are trying to eat healthy, live on a budget or try to maintain a healthy lifestyle it's tough at times am I right?

With eating healthy I still at times run into wanting sweets.

I make myself a healthy breakfast that's easy, affordable and not to mention delicious.

I was recently given the opportunity to review products from a company called Food For Life.

If you haven't ever heard of it you probably have heard or seen their Ezekial products such as breads and cereals. 


Usually for breakfast I eat oatmeal but was feeling a bit adventurous with food this morning and set out on a mission to make something different that was not just healthy but could last up until lunch time.


Here it is ta DA!

Finished product!

My breakfast this morning:

A cinnamon raisin English muffin with some Barney's almond butter (smooth)

with a chopped banana and of course my coffee!


I have tried my fair share of different kinds of English muffin brands, but recently I am into organic and sprouted breads.

I am in absolute love with Ezekial's cinnamon raisin English muffins.

They are fluffy and they don't crumble when you slice them apart.

They have a touch of sweetness to them as well which is great.

You can add a little honey to them if you wanted with some almond butter like I do on rice cakes all the time!



This morning I felt like having eggs, so I decided to make a sandwich using ham, egg and cheese on The Cinnamon Raisin English muffin.

It was very good!

The sweetness of the raisins made the sandwich!

sesame bread:

whoa, a bit different from your average sesame bread!

Reminded me of wheat bread with sesame seeds on it.

It was so good though!

Tons of great flavor and works great for a sandwich!

Info:
Vegan
Gluten free
Diabetic friendly
sprouted grains
yeast free
also high in fiber 

Products:

Cereals
bread
tortilla 
vegan meats
pasta
pocket breads
buns
English muffins

*Coming soon*
waffles
croutons

Want to check out their full line of products?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway