Coffee Lens Mug Review



Tired of those little Styrofoam cups always making a mess when spilled?

Now you can drink your coffee in style with this creative camera lens cup from Mob Stub.

I know what you are thinking huh what?!

Is it a camera or is it a coffee cup?

I sure do love coffee as well as taking photos.

Ever since I can remember I would always have a camera strapped on me whether it was around my hand or in my bag.

I am blown away at how it really does look like a real camera, it even has a lens cap with rubber grip focus!

It's actually a camera lens coffee cup, no it's not a real camera but it sure does look like one!

It's easy to clean and you can reuse it!

You can even put tea or ice cream in it too as well as hot coffee!


Check out their other cool products they offer on their site!

Like their page and follow them on Twitter! 












Comments

  1. What a clever little product! This would make a great gift for my in-laws.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway