Muffins in a mug!

One thing that I love to eat at times is a muffin but let's face it they aren't as healthy as you think because their the size of a baseball and offer a ton of sugar or even fat in them.

I just about freaked when I came across some recipes for muffins that you make in a mug on Pinterest! They looked so fluffy and delicious all at the same time! 

So I tried out a few different recipes and they were outstanding! 

The first one I made was a chocolate cherry muffin using these said ingredients.

1. 1/4 cup of organic oats
2.1 organic egg
3.teaspoon of organic sugar
4. Diced up organic frozen cherries
5. About a tablespoon of all natural chocolate chips 
6. Tablespoon of  chocolate almond milk
Mix in a mug then set in the microwave for 2 minutes top with added ingredients and enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus Review!

Julie's Organic Ice Cream Review

Purex with Crystals Fragrance Review and Giveaway!