Activision Prize Pack



I don't know about you but my nephew and I enjoy playing video games.

Ever since I was a kid I would sit in front of the TV for hours and play tons of games and was content, never got bored either.

I still to this day love video games. 

I was beyond excited when the Activision family fun pack arrived at my door step!

I was amazed at all of the great stuff that was included in the box.




The Box included:

Bratz Doll
Angry Bird plush toy
Moshi monsters game
Transformers game
Wreck it Ralph game
Soleil Moon Frye book
Target gift card
Transformers figurine 
Bratz game


For Christmas I gave my niece and nephew the games.

My niece and nephew were ecstatic, they played them all day long!

I loved seeing their smile on their faces Christmas morning.

I thought it was great that this box had something in it for everyone.



As a kid I was a huge fan of the show Punky Brewster.

So it was a surprise to see a book by Soleil Moon Frye which was Punky!

I can't wait to read it, just love reading books!




Want to know more about their products?

Find them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway