Morning Star Farms


I am a member of this website called Bzzagent.

For those of you who have never heard of it, it's a word of mouth site where we get to test products and then review them with others such as yourselves.

I got invited to this campaign for Morning Star Farms through Bzzagent to try out their products.

Their products are free of meat and healthy too!

I am not afraid to try anything new so I thought what the heck I will try it.

I am always open to change up what I eat especially healthy foods.




In my kit I received two free product coupons and some for $1 off.

I have to admit I've tried one of their burgers before but didn't really care for it.

So this time I went with the spicy black bean burger.

I love black beans and always add them to my salads along with some feta cheese.



I was skeptical at first to bite into it but first bite I was hooked!

I am astonished at how good and delicious it was.

Funny thing about it is it's vegetarian it's not even meat!

It tasted as if it were real meat!

I am in love!

It was tender, juicy, full of flavor and worked great in the pita bread and along my salad.

I will be buying more of these products next time I go shopping!

Looking for a more healthier alternative other than meat?

Try these!

They are wonderful and won't disappoint you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway